As a dentist I have been treating patients for over 20 years, and I still genuinely enjoy what I do! The friendships I’ve made with my patients and their families over the years means a lot to me, and it is my goal to always treat patients as if they are an extension of my own family.
Education: Bachelors Degree with a major in Biochemistry, University of California at Davis (1993). Bachelors Degree with a major in Dental Science, University of California at San Francisco (1998). Doctorate in Dental Surgery, University of California at San Francisco (1998).
Continuing education is an important part of my ability to stay current on the latest treatment and technologies. I actively participate in continuing education courses in order to provide my patients with a variety of the most up-to-date treatment options.
Honors and Awards:
- Academy of General Dentistry Fellowship Award
- California Oral Conscious Sedation Permit
- Mendelson Scholarship
- Graduate of Certification Program in Invisalign Orthodontics
- I am very happy to be back in my home territory practicing dentistry. I grew up nearby in Oroville and Chico where I graduated from Pleasant Valley High School. When I’m not enjoying my patients I spend as much time as I can with my four children; 3 girls, and a boy, which doesn't leave me much time for my other passion, reading.
- I enjoy meeting new people and dentistry provides me the opportunity to meet great people.
Credentials and Memberships
- American Dental Association
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
- California Dental Association
- Butte Sierra District Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry